Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

First post...

ok... well... here it is. Our first post. Well... mine, really.

We thought it would be a great idea to keep documentation of our crazy adventures here in Greece for the next 2 years. What better way than through a blog, or a vlog... or something like that! **Can you tell that I'm really super duper new to this whole concept?**

I guess our first post should be about us... and why we are even in Greece!

My husband T, daughter Z and I moved to Athens in June 2010. T's job is the kind of job that will keep us moving around the world every 2-3 years. And no. He doesn't do anything illegal. (He won't even sneak into another movie at the movie theatre without paying for that ticket - ridiculous, right?)


So... here we are. In Athens. Amidst some crazy stuff that's been happening! And one day - we realized that we should share this madness! What a great way to see what life is REALLY like here in Athens - through a blog/vlog!

All of these posts are all brought to you by:
1. a mom
2. a blonde (who stands out here in Greece)
3. an American who barely speaks Greek
4. an actress (I should say actressES - due to my daughters amazing dramatic moments in public!)
5. a husband who works crazy hours

I can't wait to get started. I'm making it my goal to do AT LEAST one post a week... whether it be pictures or stories or stories with pictures (some call that a video blog!).

Now if only I can figure out how to post this... hmmmm... maybe this button...

No comments:

Post a Comment